Agnostic.com

31 2

Who created man with such a complex structure?

All of us have eyes, ears, brain, liver, kidney, intestines, long blood vessels ,nerves....If any one of these fails our body will not function properly. How did man get such a system more complicated than a complex machine? Could we say he got it automatically? If not where did he get it or how did he get it?

Noyi 6 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's called EVOLUTION, and it took MILLIONS of years. Why is that so difficult to accept?

Billions of years of years of evolution. Now go out and read instead of asking stupid questions.

Hello sir, more than 30 intelligent and matured men and women here have given reasonable and sensible answers to my stupid question. As you can see, some of them elaborated on the topic. Do you think all these people are stupid ones because they answered a stupid question,?

@Noyi no, I don't, they were very kind. You, on the other hand, remain in the same category I placed you and shall remain there until you take the initiative of reading and start informing yourself of facts rather than beg for others to do the work you should be doing yourself.

@Mofo1953
You are too judgemental. Did you know if I read any book or not on the topic? Only when we ask questions, will we get to know the different angles through which people look at the same topic. Thus we will get new insights. Did you know the theory that "No such thing as a stupid question"? If you don't know please google it and read it. Also, one of the very purposes of this forum is asking questions. If nobody asks any questions here, how would discussions be generated here?

@Noyi typical. It is always somebody else's fault when facing reality. Go ahead with your delusion then. I don't really give a fuck about people who ask and then don't like the answers.

@Mofo1953
I don't give a fuck either about people pretending to be omniscient.

@Noyi good to know, especially since you seem never to look at the mirror.

@Mofo1953
Glad you are talking about yourself

@Noyi even with your idiotic retorts you sound extremely stupid.

@Mofo1953
I have never seen a nincompoop talking poppycock like you on this site.

@Noyi as I said, you only have to look in the mirror.

@Mofo1953
Better you do first

@Noyi i would if I were stupid like you, but much to your chagrin, I am not dense and blind to the truth as you are.

@Mofo1953
Dirty stupids like you think that you are the all-knowing.

@Noyi now i am also dirty, oh well, typical indian bullshit. Back to your caste system asshole.

Do you know what “begging the question” means...

Mvtt Level 7 Dec 10, 2020

search evolution...

The assumption that man was created is quite absurd.

Evolution, starting with single cell microbes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559590
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.