Agnostic.com

5 2

Meghan and Harry are engaged.
So I've just been told on the news that they will get married in a church.
So for the next 6 months I'm gonna find out all those things I never wanted to know about some dude who got born into wealth and privilege.
And then the British tax payer will foot the bill for the millionaire Prince!!!
Dunno what's worse actually, your new royal family or our old one !!!
Time to get rid of the parasites

OutlawJosie 6 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I reported the royal family to the DWP for benefit fraud once 😛

Wow!! @Deetee I did not know that your people were still subsidising these clowns as well!?
The best that can be said for it at this time in history is that we look to the U.S. and see that they appear to have elected a new royal family, what with the corruption, law breaking and nepotism that is currently unfolding there!!
To me that means that an unsophisticated, superstitious population will apparently invent themselves a royal family anyway and that at least ours is ringfenced by parliament whereas nobody appears to be able to limit the power of a Trump, Putin or Kim Jong Un.
It seems that the British public need their mommy and daddy still!!

Great. More inbred babies to scrounge off the taxpayers

And here I was singing to myself, "Some day my Prince will come..." Stupid Disney. They tricked me again.

Lol. Disney has a lot to answer for !! Pure propaganda ha ha ha

Ha, but its gotta be better than a constant media coverage of the "Donald" and his obnoxious conservative republicans

Dunno about that! At least Donald will be done in 4 years max, these idiots we have got for life !!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.