Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Melania Trump refuses to meet with Dr. Jill Biden: report - TheGrio : TheGrio

I guess the wife is as petty as her husband.

President Donald Trump has made headlines due to his unwillingness to graciously concede the election to projected winner Joe Biden. Now it appears his wife, First Lady Melania Trump, is following in her husband’s footsteps by reportedly refusing to meet with Dr. Jill Biden.

snytiger6 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lucky Dr Biden

I can easily imagine Dr. Biden's sigh of relief.....

Melania has never shown either intelligence or class.

Can’t be married to a jackass like Trump and be a decent person. No one with a moral code could hang with him very long. And I’m sure she’s afraid of looking stupid next to an educated, loving couple like the Biden’s.

Maybe the bitch cares about hubby going to prison, after they throw him out of the White House or she doesn't want to go womens prison and be Bertha's bitch.

She knows she would be at a great disadvantage. Maybe Dr. Biden suggest they meet on a runway (fashion runway that is). Melania might feel more comfortable. Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.