Agnostic.com

7 0

Working from home

How many of you are working from home due to Covid?

• 10 votes
  • 12 votes
Figor888 3 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been working online since before covid-19 came along. Remote work is very convenient and, most importantly, saves you time. It used to take me an hour to get to work. Many people complain that it's hard to work online because it's hard to concentrate. I agree with that, as I faced a similar problem myself. But I managed to solve it, as I decided to build a garden office. To do this, I turned to gardenrooms.scot, these guys built a great office with an interesting design.

I teach exercise classes for the elderly and I still go to work Monday through Friday, I love what I do and the people that attend love my classes. We social distance, wear masks, and use sanitizer.

Yes,.... And love it.

Im One of the loser essential grocery store employee. I work more now than ever. At least i have steady employment even though it might kill me. Lol

Always did work from home, so no change.

. . . work ? what's that ? 😮 🙂

I'm doing half and half, so can't vote, unless it's yes to both!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.