Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK Televangelists Who Are Anything But Holy - YouTube

Looking back on Televangelist scandals.

snytiger6 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These televangelists have as many holes as anyone else. In some cases a little vodka and you can end up getting Jessica Hahn to accuse you of rape.

I remember once trying an experiment to see what kind of programs were on am radio. As I thought, very many were televangelists programs. Say something loud and often enough some will believe, and, of course, greed always sells.

As far as 'Tammy' goes, just look all the gallons of makeup and outlandish hair screams phony!

It baffles me to no end that people follow such bullshit...but then, professional wrestling....

Yeah, that would be all of them.

Scam artists all

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2020

" Finding a Truly Holy Preacher is akin to finding an Honest Man in Parliament." -William Anthony, 2020.

The scandals are more brazen today. Who could possibly believe these people?

Plenty of sheep out there........

@SeaRay215ex Mind if I borrow it and use it?

@Triphid LOL you don't need permission. You can download anything you like

@SeaRay215ex I was always taught that asking is the right and decent thing to do.

If an actual valuable member of society like Richard Dawkins can get de-platformed, why not instead focus on these guys?

Mvtt Level 7 Dec 14, 2020

Because there's no money and eternal salvation involved.

I just shake my head with all that rubbish they are spouting and have a good laugh.

All the televangelist are bad news for christianity. They are all nut jobs, and they are greedy.

Jesse Helms.....Tammy Faye........Jimmy Swaggert.......Jerry Falwell, Jr. and Sr., all from the same cookie cutter.

And they just keep coming back. Forgiveness my be an xtion tenet, but, excuse me, is stupidity one as well?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.