Agnostic.com

9 21

If I ever started a religious organization, I’d mandate free ice cream at our churches. I think donations would offset costs, considering the millions churches get from plain vanilla wafers.

Atheist_News 6 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you've underestimated the willingness of people to give you millions of dollars to eat crap. Don't rob them of the chance to suffer a little.

Chocolate ice cream please.

They aren’t vanilla wafers. They are tiny rice cakes.

How about some orgy parties

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 17, 2020

I have only tasted communion wine once. I was about 15 and was at a clearance sale or "roup" as we call them up here in a church which had closed in the village. We found a few bottles in a cupboard and had a swig. It was absolutely disgusting but may have been years old.

Communion wafers have no flavor other than the wheat they're made from.

You ain't kidding the 'plonk' tastes like i imagined it would IF it was was strained through a few pairs of Nun's dirty Knickers and diluted with Priest's piss, the wafers tasted like re-cycled cardboard boxes that once held pairs of shoes in them.

I liked their taste. Used to steal them just for the taste.

I'd like a pint of the blood of Jesus.

Sacramental wine sucks, but it has alcohol.

@barjoe depends on the denomination. I think it’s mostly just Catholics, and Lutherans among the Protestants that use real wine. According to the backwoods Pentecostal churches, tee totaling United Methodists, and pretend-we-weren’t-shitfaced-last-night Baptist churches, the blood of Christ tastes an awful lot like Welch’s grape juice.

@Wurlitzer Talking Catholic. They make the wine so it appeals to the tastebuds of choir boys. Catholic book stores sell it, sometimes they use Jewish wine, or Muscatel, extra sweet.

The church should give free condoms to alter boys.

They probably couldn’t figure out how to use them. They’ll think they’re balloons.

I don't know, nilla wafers sound a lot better than the piece of the s*** they used to give at the catholic church which was a combination of Styrofoam and cardboard. 🤮

No matter what you say about Christ, his body and blood taste like shit.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.