Agnostic.com

5 4

The Trump administration is continuing to prove its utter incompetence and dishonesty and cost many American lives. Secretary Azar says that there are production problems at Pfizer which are hold back the COVID vaccine delivery.

That is a deliberate outright lie. Pfizere says that it is holding millions of doses of the vaccine in its warehouses, but has received no shipment instructions from the Trump administration. To use an old military term, it simply seems that we have yet another massive Trump administration SNAFU (situation normal -- all fucked up).Thousand more of us are going to die from this typical Trumpian screw-up.

Is it possible that these corrupt jmalevolents are trying to siphon off vaccine to sell it for personal profit on th world market?????

wordywalt 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

anything to hamstring the next admin and have a petty tempter tantrum because he wasn't elected. This IS who HE IS!! Pure and simple.

PAR FOR HIS LEGACY ,,,incompetent is not the word
I would use,,,
He will be judged by HISTORY ⚠️
THANKS

There is no way I will take the first vaccine if the second is late. They are going to screw this up too?

It seems plain to me that Pfizer refused to bribe drump & friends, plus say it was all due to his wonderfulness, so this is his revenge: cost them billions, make them look bad, and who cares if we all die?

Another lying cover-up by the Trump administration.

"States report confusion as feds slash vaccine shipments, and Pfizer says it has ‘millions’ of unclaimed doses – The Seattle Times" [seattletimes.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:561623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.