Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK There Are More COVID Cases at COVID-Denying Pastor John MacArthur’s Church | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

For months now, we’ve been talking about the COVID denial of Pastor John MacArthur of Grace Community Church in California. This is the person who openly celebrated the lack of social distancing and face masks in his congregation, once telling a packed house, “the good news is you’re here, you’re not distancing, and you’re not wearing masks.” In August, he falsely claimed, “There is no pandemic.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As @SeaRay215ex suggests, there is no cure for stupid.

I hope he gets long Covid, and gets confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life as a result.

Did all the crazies in South move to California?

California has always had its crazy enclaves. Orange country used to be known as a headquarters for the religious right. San Diego county also has its crazies too. Also the high desert areas

No longer surprising........stupid can’t be fixed.

The Unmitigated States of Absurdity, where the C-19 Death Toll has passed the 300,000, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND, mark and STILL rising.
What exactly ARE you doing over there, trying to reach the Half Million by 2021, you about 11 days left to clear that mark, and it's an ODDS on Bet that with rank Idiots like this Gob-mobster, etc, etc, doing their bit you may just make it sadly.

The brain dead followers of these money mongers deserve what they get.

That may be so, but those who aren't their Sheeple that THEY infect as well DEFINITELY do NOT deserve it.

@Triphid The key is choose your friends well. If you know someone who is going to church every Sunday, doesn't wear a mask or stay 6 feet away, don't spend time with them. If they are too stupid to care for themselves, they surely won't try to save you.

@Barnie2years So, given your comment, etc, HOW precisely can YOU tell in a Supermarket, for example, Who is one of these Sheeple and who is not?

@Triphid Can't. I just make an effort to stay away from everyone and wear a mask. There is no way to avoid everyone who has it. My stepson just tested positive and his mom is waiting for her results. But even though they are at my place fairly frequently, we rarely get within "spitting distance". In the real world, that is probably the best you can do. With my ex, the last year we were married, we probably wouldn't have given each other the virus either because we social distanced then too! LOL

@Barnie2years Well here's hoping your Stepson and his Mum are okay.
I think that such IDIOTS as those who attend Churches such run by such Arse-wipes in the O.P. SHOULD be required by LAW to wear masks at all times when NOT in their own homes but out in PUBLIC Places.

@Triphid it will be interesting to see how Biden enforces his 100 day mandatory mask order. Might be one way to round up all the Trump devotees and put them in the cages they have been holding the migrant kids in. 🤣

@Barnie2years And to borrow a line from a song in "My Fair Lady," "Wouldn't that be luverly...."

@Triphid i keep my distance, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer upon regaining my car, generally stay the hell home. I also drive away from drive-in windows where the server is not properly wearing a mask, and try my best to embarass assholes in public places who are not. (Luckily masks are mandated here, and have been for quite awhile)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.