Agnostic.com

3 3

How many dead inmates relatives will be suing for unlawful death & negligence by a corporatised system?

Another effect of corporatisation of prisons.

[abcnews.go.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

US prisons have increased 10 times in the last 40 years for prisoners. Corporation have bidding wars for cheaper slave labor. Marijuana victims were the easiest pickings.

Possibly none because they are not resoureful. Most inmates are not from rich or uncomfortable families.

You live in the land of the ambulance chasing lawyer, Erin Brokovich & Ralph Nader. Even given the avaricious dumbing down of education there must still be some out there?

Such defeatism before even starting. What do the constitutional lawyers say?

They will probably just hide behind the regulations the government passed, especially the ones giving corporations immunity. Few prisoners families will find funds to fight litigation - I'm sure it is very expensive to extract real evidence out of the prison system. Inmate testimony is naturally not trusted in court, guards how behind their union and protect their cushy jobs for life, and the corporations do what corporations do - maximizing profit.

But if you could sue a prison and win then why not sue the government too? They should be on the line for malfeasance and reckless endangerment.

Aha, now you are seeing the light.

Don't let defeatism win before even starting. What do the constitutional lawyers say?

@K9Kohle789 Please what is Dumpster GAS?

@FrayedBear indeed, I googled it and I'm none the wiser...

@prometheus yeah , that's what I got!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.