Agnostic.com

7 12

When you have to choose between food or medicine...........remember his priority was to protect businesses from litigation.......

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Mitch the bitch ever dies I will make the trip to go piss on his grave. Whadda wanna bet that he will be laid to rest in a locked mausoleum?

I ll be there w u if u want company .

It's bad enough we have to look at it never mind having to remember it.

To say I hate this man is an understatement! I will drink a glass of champagne the day this fucker dies!

I ll buy the bottle for us !

@Pralina1 Wouldn’t that be fun? 😘 I know a lot of us are going to be celebrating when trump is finally gone from the White House!

At least they got their deduction for "business lunches" increased from 50% to 100%.

And be careful posting memes when there's the $30,000 fine for copyright infringement.

Those two items are in the bill.

All Americans should have been protected by legislation a month or so ago. Business should only be protected from not being able to pay their employees.

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 21, 2020

When Trump told Bob Woodward that he played down the virus to prevent a panic, he was talking about a panic the the Stock Market.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.