Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Sarah Palin calls for Julian Assange's pardon

I have two thoughts on this:

1.) Why on earth does anyone give one shit what Sarah Palin thinks? Honestly, I thought she was up in Wasila taking care of those 3 or 4 illegitimate grandkids and one wicked wife-beating son. I had NO clue she was still trying to play politics or to render her opinions relevant at this late date; and
2.) She's single for all you fellows out there looking for "the one" "soulmate" or whatever. You never know........

😛 😛 😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would really be interested in seeing this go to trial. The secrets that would come out would make most of the trial secret, and the rest would lead to speculation that might just do what those who want him in jail. He did not do anything on American Soil. He was not the original person to get the documents, he just published them. If he can go to trial so can the New York Times.

You're joking about Caribou Barbie being available, right? I'm hard up, but I'm not THAT hard up!

Unless ... maybe she would like to be bound and gagged. I'll bet she'd like that.

She's still around?

As for:
Point 1: I agree.
Point 2: I don't date outside my species.

It just took a little nudge from the right person and conservatives went from "death penalty" to "full pardon" mode. I won't pretend to get it.

Agree

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 22, 2020

Without defending him personally, I think Wikileaks is a highly valuable service.
I would not want to live in a world without whistle-blowers.
I never would have guessed Palin would advocate for him. 😮

Feeling very proud that I have hated the 2 of them forever!

WikiLeaks. That's what helped elect Donald Trump. Assange worked with Roger Stone. He's a piece of shit. Of course she likes him.

@SeaGreenEyez I disagree. He worked with Roger Stone to leak info to hurt Hillary Clinton. I stand by referring to him as a piece of shit. Trump turns on everybody. Bill Barr practically wiped Trump's ass for him, now he's persona non grata. The fact that Trump attacked Assange means nothing.

@SeaGreenEyez Sarah Palin agrees with you about Assange for the reasons that I gave. Not all the centrists are old, many of the progressives are dying off too. I hope you live long enough to see your enemies die as well. They might be replaced by worse though.

She's a "Radical Snowflake Lib" now?..🤣🤣🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.