Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK God’s Not Dead 4, a Film No One Asked For, Will Begin Filming Next Month | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

(They got to number 4 before I ever heard anything about it)

As if 2020 wasn’t awful enough, here’s some unexpected news: God’s Not Dead 4 will soon be coming to theaters or a streaming service near you. (I know what you’re thinking: There was a third film?)

snytiger6 9 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You never heard of it before? Lucky you.

Except for evangelicals or southern baptists I doubt anyone even gives a rats ass.

Mostly what I am thinking is who would care.

On a fourth film. The faithfools should have stopped at the first one.

3rd film? I didn't know about 1 or 2. Just more propaganda to allow xtions to run roughshod over humanity.
Or, any religious group to maintain control.

These types of movies are money making schemes as most christians will pay what is necessary and flock to see them.

It's probably even worse than Jaws 4. If you can believe a shark that rears up out of the water and roars like a lion, you can probably believe in God.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 22, 2020

That was a bad one.

Nothing ever topped Jaws.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.