Agnostic.com

10 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for them!!!

They should have fined the people attending the churches too.

Yes.
One could argue though that those churches will bilk their parishioners for the costs.

@Beowulfsfriend Despite what the US Supreme Court believes, businesses and corporations (including not-for-profit organizations) are not persons, and all fines and punitive measures levied against such become 'pass-through' expenses. Some folks like to claim it a victory when a company or business is hit with a big fine, but until the officers (or clergy) are hit as individuals, along with members of the board of directors, these victories are merely symbolic.

Can’t make this up.

I'm not against fining the churches. What I am against is police having the power to fine churches. This should not be a police issue.

Public health issue , has been around a while

You would think they could find a solution that allows them to worship and simultaneously protects society. Somehow we’ve digressed into a black or white polarized world. There is a whole bunch of gray in between.....

Their friends are probably like they are, so if they get the virus, fine. Some of the health workers have been working for many days without a break- then these clowns who deliberately infect themselves- let them stay out on the street.

Wish they'd do that in the backward ass country to the south of canada

Amen 😉

Probably will never happen.

@SeaRay215ex no it won't. At least not in my lifetime

God Mobsters are everywhere.

I have always been a proud American. I wish I was a Canadian.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.