Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Alec Baldwin Calls For Donald Trump To Be Physically Disciplined

Who arrests Trump if he refuses to concede?
Who drags him out?Pepper spray? Cuffs?
A knee on his neck, cutting off his oxygen?
Does he wheeze “I can’t breathe.” Just whale away on him like a piñata? Rodney King style?
The thug who has destroyed the country. What does he deserve? @AlecBaldwin [twitter.com]

barjoe 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pilloried

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 23, 2020

Contemplated today about what type of humiliation that tumor trump ought to receive. I'm hoping for a stupendous comeuppance that will make millions cheer, laugh gleefully, dance in streets, sing songs of mockery -- the celebrations televised worldwide, and then may he be forgotten for the remainder of his miserable life? 😲 😂 😌

I like that name "Tumor Trump." 🙂

@DenoPenno
Thanks!

We should hold a lottery for who gets the honors because I am definitely in!

I too want it to happen to him but in my head I know it would be the wrong thing to do.

I would love it to happen. It's not smart for Alec Baldwin, a public figure, to articulate this on a public platform. It sounds like he's trying to get a response out of Trump. He puts a question mark after each "suggestion". That makes his malice unprovable so Twitter didn't remove it and suspend the account. It's close. I've been suspended from Twitter for less.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.