Agnostic.com

33 7

The Wall Pink FLoyd's version or at the US Mexico border

I feel the need for a growth experience. What are your opinions on the wall at the southern border?

• 2 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 27 votes
btroje 9 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall"

Actual border crossings on the ground have been down for years. They come in legally by plane and stay. Letting their visa's expire. A wall is a complete waste of money, time and manpower. Our infrastructure is complete crap, but we need a fucking wall. Hell no even if Mexico paid for it which they never will.

I have always & will always be in favor of pulling down all borders, national boundaries, 'private property' fences & divisions worldwide - no exception in this case.

Bad idea.
That wall won't stop the people who Trump has deemed undesirables.
Our Southern border isn't the only place where illegals come into the country.

If you really wanna protect a border there are more effective ways of doing it than a wall. And much cheaper and psychologically scary deterrent ways.

If the wall would actualy solve any problems we have, it could be a reasonable argument. But it won't.

In the NE - those doing the work speak Spanish as their native lingo - even in a PA truck stop the kitchen staff are Hispanic - only the wait staff are "local". There aren't any Brits, Swedes, Germans -- or Even Italians or Polish who think that here is better than there! We have always relied upon immigrants to do "the dirty work".

It is ironic that if the wall were to be built (a bad idea) - it would probably be built w/ Spanish speaking labor....

I'd have gone for Pink Floyd, but the first line is "We don't need no education". So, I chose tht the border wall isjust a bad idea.

There have been studies showign it woudl cos tless to just monitor th eborder with drones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.