Agnostic.com

3 4

i try to stay distracted. the world of humanity out there is nuts or selfish or both. And i do pretty good. But you people are denying me my right to deny reality the way i want to. You folks always bitchin and moaning about something that reminds me the world can suck and does every moment for someone somewhere, even when it ain't me. i don't need to forget that. so, thanks. still pisses me off that my right to prefer denial over the facts is kinda besmirched.

hankster 9 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dropped my car keys yesterday, miles out in the country. And I thought, lost the keys, two/three hours to walk home, with no phone water or food because they are all locked in the car, then got to break into the house, (door key on the same ring,) be dark by then, get the spares, two/three hours back, girlfriend will think I have left home and be worried, when I don't phone.

So I set off on my route back, had not got two hundred yards, when I saw a set of keys glittering in the long grass. Million to one that I would spot them there. Funny thing is, I don't believe in Karma, and even if I did, I usually only get the bad sort.

Well spotted 😊

I was told by an addict, if you can believe anything from an addict, that shoes over the powerlines like that is a sign of a drug dealer. That may not be true where you live.

Have heard the same thing.

heard that too, but there isn't any traffic that looks like. usually kinda obvious. but...

Moom! I can't find my shoes, but I managed to get your scissors stuck into the light plug.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.