Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Jeffress: The COVID Vaccines Scientists Made Are a “Christmas Present from God” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Leave it to a right-wing pastor to give God credit for a vaccine developed by scientists, tested through the scientific process, and delivered by medical professionals — all during a process in which a Christian president surrounded by Christian advisors managed to screw up damn near everything along the way, leading to hundreds of thousands of COVID deaths (so far).

snytiger6 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah - not as spectacular a 'divine christmas present' as last year's... COVID-19

They weren't made by people? I guess I was wrong again.

Okay, so Sky Daddy has the vaccine BEFORE the Pandemic hits and takes its HUGE Death Toll.
Then that same Omnibenevolent Sky Daddy waits until Xmas BEFORE he decides to give it to us as HIS/HER/ITs Xmas Present, makes a whole of sense to me NOT.

Christmas present for God, how vile is that. If there was a god how come he would have let this happen in the first place.

This clown couldn’t operate an elevator. He probably also thinks Moby Dick is a sexually transmitted disease caused by “excessive masturbation”.

Oh, and as a clown he isn’t a funny one, rather, a stupid one.

Yeah sounds wrapped in b*** to me

I just recovered from COVID-19 and neither gods nor vaccines had anything to do with it.

Yes, that may be so BUT had there been a vaccine available it may well have gone a very, very long way towards lessening/mitigating the effects of the virus.

How they forget, god gave us the virus, god gave us a totally ineffective administration, god made wearing a mask a political statement....
Way I see it,
Scientists = 1
god. = -3

God gets credit for everything they want, but never any blame for "bad."
They credit god for tRump's election but, of course, Biden somehow cheated god.

Leave it to a faithfool to thank god for the accomplishment of scientist. Faithfools love to thank their god for everything humans do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.