Agnostic.com

6 15

LINK TN Governor’s Office Will Send Out 12 Prayers in January to Deal with COVID | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Tennessee, under Republican Governor Bill Lee (below), has struggled to deal with COVID and it doesn’t help that Lee limited indoor gatherings to 10 people while exempting religious services from that requirement. It makes as much sense as using an umbrella with a giant hole in it. Just last week, one church held a three-day massive, maskless New Year’s Eve blowout.

snytiger6 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure that will fix everything.

About 3900 Americans died of COVID in this country yesterday, yet all we talk about is a few rednecks misbehaving in DC.

2021 is turning into 2020 part deux

2020 won (2021). Just when you think it will be over it will be time for 2020 too (2022) seems like the groundhog day movie but we are reliving a year not just a day all we can do is hope for a change with the new administration after inauguration day.

How come the TN Governor's office became infested with such brainless bozos?

The Brainless Trumptards voted him in office to begin with.

Gee, it always worked before...?

The more faithfools that die is better for the world.

I just saw the big gathering of the Trumpanzees in Wash. DC. This surely will be a huge superspreader........hope it takes ‘em all out.

@SeaRay215ex One of their leaders said he wanted a super spreader. Fools and more fools.

@Beowulfsfriend
I call them Faithfools.

@xenoview FAITHFOOLS = Fools of and to Faith as well as Fools unto themselves.

He ought to add an 11th commandment..........Thou Shalt not be a brainless moron.

Well now, there goes at least 100% of the Religiotards of the U.S. done the drain imo.

@Triphid Wouldn’t that be awesome? LMAO

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.