Agnostic.com

5 3

When Rittenhouse murdered the 2 protesters in Kenosha, I wrote a question here to have my cohorts help me gage my insanity. I was met with misunderstanding, told to take my meds, & others thought what they thought. In hindsite of yesterday's mob, my incling to contact the FBI about the nut cases over in the Conservative Atheist Group seems more plausible. CNN just posted the inciters, other than Guilli, Trump, & Little Donnie the leaders were affiliated with various ultra right wing, gun toting, & of course the delusional. So boys & girls in these groups here, I did not have to turn you in. Your President did. Pence is in charge for 13 more days. Take their toys away. No more internet for you!!!! Now go to your room & don't come out until the 21st of January. Major props to our Generals who remained at their posts. The coup failed. The mob of Mussolini wannabes failed. Major props to our Generals for remaining at their post. Whose Generals? The People's Generals. Not the mob's. DO your job FBI!
PS Thank you Georgia!

Mooolah 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't waste your time , attention or effort on CourtJester. He is one of "them". Those that can not reason. Unlike him, we know we are not in a "Court" where jesters hold sway. As in a MONARCHY.

I enjoy humiliating him. He is entirely full of shit.

@LovinLarge Well then Be by all means, carry on. . =0}

Just be sure to call the FBI on these folks too.

Quotations need to be dated to be credible.

@LovinLarge That’s what is required on the democrat side?

@CourtJester Yes, cons are unconcerned with distinguishing fact from fiction, as you proved by posting quotations without supporting details.

@LovinLarge Here’s one. It took me only a few seconds to pull it up on YouTube. Far be it for a liberal to put much effort in to anything, but I’ll let you find the rest.

@CourtJester Correct, it is not MY job to do the research to support YOUR claims. The idea, Einstein, is to do the research BEFORE you make the claim so that you actually know what you're talking about. The quote remains undated and is taken out of context such that it is not apparent what she is even talking about. I am continuously surprised at how grossly uneducated you are. There is not a chance that you have been to university and it is hilarious that you think we can't tell.

Not ever. They were elected.

@LovinLarge This isn’t a college dissertation.

@CourtJester Dissertations are only for Ph.D.'s. You'd have known that if you'd been to college.

@LovinLarge

Now the arrest logs are coming out. This is beautiful

[foxnews.com]

@CourtJester Surely you jest.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

[azcentral.com]

@LovinLarge

Hahaha.

@CourtJester There's zero evidence rhat your picture is of DC or that it was taken in June.

@LovinLarge

@CourtJester Thanks for admitting that you are impotent.

@LovinLarge you’re welcome

I didn't see an earlier post about Rittenhouse, because I would have jumped on that shit! You're definitely not insane.

I did not see your prior post.

I often skip long posts that aren't paragraphed because I find them hard to read.

Yes, thank you, Georgians.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.