Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK MyPillow Loon: The GA Senate Seats Were Stolen and Trump Will Remain President | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

On Wednesday night, hours after MAGA cultists invaded the Capitol, MyPillow founder and Donald Trump defender Mike Lindell appeared on Victory Live, a ministry of Eagle Mountain International Church, to spread more lies about the elections.

Lindell claimed both Georgia Senate seats were “stolen” by Democrats, that Mike Pence would investigate the election, and Trump would remain in office.

snytiger6 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully after January 20th some of the space cadets will jump back into their UFO's and go back to whatever weird planet they were dropped off from.

Asshole should be boycotted

I kept hoping he was going to be photographed as one of the terrorists inside. Of course that was stupid of me since he's a lot like Trump. People like Mr Pillow and Trump want to orchestrate not participate.

All the weigning in the world isn't going turn over the election. Not even an imaginary god.

They were stolen, by the all those assholes who voted for the other guy😝

This turkey is a deranged nut.

I don't buy stuff online from infomercials. That being said, Boycott My Pillow!!! If I was stupid enough to buy stuff off infomercials and bought his fucking pillows I'd buy new pillows and throw them out, or burn them.

That wouldn't help, he already has your money. I bought some years ago, they were awful and their return policy was a joke. Would have cost me more money than it was worth.

@Barnie2years I figured if I wanted a good pillow, I'd need to pay for it. I got all my pillows from Bed Bath and Beyond. I did use the 20% off coupons that came in the mail and accumulated, so I had a coupon for each pillow. That was at least 12 years ago and all the pillows are still in great condition.

@snytiger6 I have Tempurpedic pillows that I paid a lot of money for. They are heavy and good and I but I also use cheap pillows which I replace every couple years. I used to have a girlfriend who had dust mite allergy and I was told to replace them often. So I did that. She's not with me anymore, but I still do that. I get them at Ollie's, I don't know if you have that store where you live.

I hope the nut goes into bankruptcy. Maybe those stores (like Wallyworldmart) should drop his product.

They sell them there? In store purchase!

@barjoe Walmart did at some point. I haven't been in a Walmart in years however.

@barjoe I looked and online Walmart and Target and Walgreens have them listed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.