Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Lincoln Project’s Rick Wilson: Trump’s Life About to Become "A Burning Hell" | Amanpour and Company - YouTube

As rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan's efforts to send in state police and the National Guard were blocked by the federal government for a full 90 minutes. Now, Hogan – a Republican – is calling for President Trump to resign or be removed from

HippieChick58 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As an foreign observer of all this, the thing that gets me is that guys like Wilson and his buddies were fine when their GOP party waged a dirty political war against Clinton to undermine him and then the same with Obama, fine when they used the supreme court to take the 2000 election, fine when Bush and co started worthless wars costing trillions and how many military and civilian lives, fine when they gave billions to the rich while screwing over the poor and middle class, fine when they used terrorism to justify depriving rights, fine with torture, fine with sticking right wing reactionaries on the supreme court, fine with wrecking the world economy in 2007, fine with all that and much more GOP corruption and stupidly, but oh my God Trump is so bad and they have to protect the democracy of America! I like listening to Rick Wilson and he speaks well, but he and his buddies don't give a crap about everyday Americans. They just want to reclaim the GOP from Trump populism and return to the conservative grifting and corruption they're used to and approve of.

Spot on and brilliant. Couldn't have said it better, um, actually you did say it better I'd forgotten some of your reference points πŸ™‚.

Rick was wrong about the gop for a lot of years so there's that. If Agent Вяцмр doesn't defect to Russia then I believe he'll go to jail. The trial should be held in SCOTUS and openly covered by all outlets. That's the only thing that will save us from what the gop has wrought.

I sincerely hope that Rick Wilson is exactly correct.

MAGA stands for My Ass Getting Arrested!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.