Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Federal excessive force probe launched into death of Trump supporter shot dead in Capitol riot | Daily Mail Online

72 hours. smh
72 hours.

Cops killed 1,114 people in 2020. Other than Breonna Taylor, the list of investigations into the deaths of 1,113 people, by the Federal Government, is said to be incomplete and not available to the public at this time. Which in legal speak means: We don't care. If there's backlash we might bother. Otherwise, we've got better things to do. If we do bother? The cop feared for his life, the video was too blurry, and we don't care.

#nowords

😞

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

USA has been murdering thousands of people most years since 1776 and millions per the years in my Vietnam invasion...MyLai was "investigated" but not the weapons profiteers that forced USA to invade 1959

Not to do so would further undermine the system and leave open the authorities to still accusations of hypocrisy.
It is a no win situation where strict adherence to the regulations is the only acceptable course of action.

Figures was committing a real felony while white

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2021

I didn't read the story but it sounds like a routine investigation for any Fed Officer involved in a shooting. Certainly a fatal one. Doesn't mean anything if the Officer feared for their life and it sounds like this one had such reason.

@SeaGreenEyez Capitol Police are Federal Officers. Local PD's aren't. Please keep up. I'm rather aware, and often comment sympathetically upon, the shootings of blacks and the investigations which follow. Are the local PD investigations on the up and up? Police Unions protect the Officers so I'd say yes but the victim's family loses. Not so much with a Fed investigation.

The police should have shoot them until they ran away.

Sedition and insurrection and now they are going to prosecute a cop for doing his job? Insanity.

I know!!! I Had this thought yesterday evening, I had not heard about the inquery but had read an article about who she was. My thoughts were "I can't wait to see how the trump supporters spin this one". and, LO here we are. Lots of angry emoji faces.

The white rioter in the insurrection got what she deserved when she continued to attack even after the cop drew his gun and appeared to also warn that he was going to shoot, but she kept trying to get in the chamber. I call BS on any claim of excessive force. If anything, the cops should have begun shooting live bullets as soon as the mob started breaking the barriers. We all know damn well they would have had it been BLM protesters. Of course, in that case, the law enforcement would have also been there in overwhelming numbers...

Again 100% true assessment Tom ....thankyou for your cool head in a sea of fake news

Of course.
Fucking ridiculous.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567587
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.