Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Update: Woman Who Made Homophobic Bomb Threat Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A California woman now faces hard time for a federal crime after pleading guilty to a hate-motivated attack against students at the United States’ oldest Catholic school for girls.

Last January, Sonia Tabizada pleaded not guilty to federal charges after threatening violence against students at Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School in Washington, D.C. In a voicemail message to the school, Tabizada threatened to “f**king kill your kids” unless they reversed position on their alumni magazine’s editorial decision to include same-sex marriage announcements. She even claimed that bombing the school would be “a mission from God” for which she would bear no guilt.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess this faithfool doesn't believe in turning the other cheek.

She needs to bear her guilt. 🙂

Never read in the constitution that gives anyone the right to force their opinions on others.....must be the 45th amendment...

Me neither BUT it seems it is the First Amendment in the Chrustian Holy Edict though, i.e. Thou shalt impose thine beliefs upon all and sundry, thou shalt demean, belittle, curse, eradicate, etc, etc, those whom you deem to be not as Pious and Godly as thyself."

@Triphid apparently thoughts and prayers just don’t work....

@Canndue Never have, never will, since IF they did ACTUALLY then there would absolutely NO need for Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals, etc, etc, would there?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.