Agnostic.com

7 9

Classy people, those Trumpers.

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The sad part is, that it says, failed actor. But now he has masses of the one thing the performing arts industry loves, ( publicity ), bet he gets a job now. Which may have been his plan, beaming into every living room in the US soon. LOL

Look its recycling, its time to take down the christmas tree, lets not waste all those good decorations.

Walmart fashion mavens have really taken a liking to Trump! Trump is just one of them with more expensive clothes.

He has no money . A poor mother that feeds him 😂

@Pralina1 Sorry, I made some changes to clarify. Fur boy belongs in a zoo.

too classy for me obviously

@Gwendolyn2018 oh hell, no!

@Gwendolyn2018 I uh, I'm, I'm allergic to bear fur....yeah, that's it

@Larimar go ahead lari , show me what U got ! Hey , I can find a basement , and I am old enough to be his mommy , and I shaw him first !!!! These horns ! I am dead inside .

@Larimar, @Gwendolyn2018 I ll make u a deal : i just need him for a photo shoot . We don’t have such a great clowns in Italy . And Greece , nothing spectacular . Pls . Everybody back home will be soo proud of my achivement ? Pleeeaseeee ???
( I wanna see how fast my sister will fly here w a psychiatrist ). Will make a side bet , 50 cent ?( he ain’t worth more ), and who ever wins , gets the money and his horns .
I say my sister will fly here in 3 days max 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🦇🦇🦇

@Gwendolyn2018 Sell tickets?

@Gwendolyn2018 we are on !!! Sending my sister his picture and telling her that this is her new bother in law 😂😂😂😂😂

@Gwendolyn2018 even better ! Maybe then she even fly faster than 3 days ? Either she ll come to steal him , either she comes to check my mental state , win win for me 🙌🙌
I ll get to see her 😂😂😂

Delightful! Definitely as much class as Melanoma.

@Gwendolyn2018 She can’t speak , he can’t write , he can’t have sex , she use to that , ... yeah , perfect match 🙌

I hope he is not taken . The man of my dreams , if only ...
fuck , he ll go to prison , I will die alone , and merry Xmas 😂

@Gwendolyn2018 too old my eye . U are gorgeous and u know it . I will lose . He will chose u , but besides his greatness , probably will try to cut your long hair and glue it to his . So no . I will protect your hair , and now that I am thinking , mine too . Fuck him , let him go to prison .

You are both beautiful

I love your sense of humour!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567851
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.