Agnostic.com

6 7

A new video was posted today on the P-shall-not-be-named wingnut social media site (the one that's lost its hosts and spots in the app stores).
I'm not going to link to P-shall-not-be-named or let the video embed here, but you can see it at Progressive News & Politics with Brandon Neal's YouTube page:

It's bad. They're inciting full on revolution/civil war for inauguration day. Some people are saying that HE put it out on P#$*(#$*($, but I can't confirm that. I also don't know if Trump actually did the voiceover, or if they did a deepfake of his voice. But I guarantee you, the MAGA morons won't know the difference. They think he posted it, and narrated it, and that this is what he wants. It's bad. I don't see how Biden can have an outdoor inauguration. Note: you can submit an anonymous tip to the FBI, at [tips.fbi.gov] . Maybe if enough people contact them, they will take it seriously. And honestly, sending in a tip to the FBI to report a potential terrorist threat from Donald Trump is somewhat satisfying in itself...
Larimar 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Past time for Donny to STFU.

WTF beyond insane, evil insane . This is what should happen, trumpers meet airborne rangers

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2021

Wow

People that neglect their lives by faith in an apocalypse have a bad habit of bringing on apocalypses, like WWI, The Great War, The War To End All Wars.
War makes nothing but more war.

That's not Trump talking, the timbre and cadence is all wrong, a poor imitation at best. Plus he'd never use those words. It IS warlike, but cartoonish and too religious.
Not that I don't take it seriously, because the holy warriors from Planet Trump do, but I doubt they can do much real damage now that everybody is on high alert.

We're dealing with the dregs of society here, people so ignorant that they don't understand the significance of democracy or that conservatism was defeated in our first Civil War. Invoke the 25th, hold inauguration by video and zero tolerance of domestic terrorism.

I'd rather fully impeach than the 25th. More oomph behind it

@Larimar I don't know if there is enough support in the Senate for removal by impeachment.

@StarvingArtist I hope you're right, thank you. I sure like those trends you've pointed out.

@StarvingArtist I'm glad that you told me about it because it is encouraging. It will be interesting to watch, thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.