Agnostic.com

10 5

I would definitely call this a surprise. Not surprised that his mother cares or that he's in jail but I'm surprised that he only eats organic.

Lorajay 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Well some people are very strict with their organic practices.

Boo hoo

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 11, 2021

U mean my taxes won’t pay for his all organic expensive food .

I doubt he's very gung ho about paying his taxes, most Trumpers aren't, esp. their leader. I'll bet his fellow Trumpers think he's a sissy for eating only organi foods.

I believe he's an out-of-work actor (he had one role) who lives with his mother. I'd be surprised if he's ever paid any taxes. And we're actually going to provide him with an organic diet while he's in custody.

@Lauren u know , I don’t eat organic and such bcz I don’t make x to eat thoughtfully . But when I go to the store , I do see how much expensive organic products are vs regular trash . I wonder , how can he afford ?

@Pralina1 I can't imagine he can afford it. Perhaps his mother buys it for him or - and this is my personal belief - he made it up to be theatrical and difficult. Just his way of sticking it to authority again.

Poor baby. I hope his fellow inmates break him in out in the yard.

Take him out in the yard and let him graze.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂♥️😂♥️😂♥️♥️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My money says it's a ruse.

Crap, I didn't see what you wrote. My response would have been:
Dick is organic. He's going to have plenty of that to eat in prison.

Aw, diddums. Moral of story: if you going to be a urban terrorist and insurrectionist, pack an organic lunch.

Good. Let that seditious motherfucker starve to death. Used to be the days when attacking your own government got you gunned the fuck down. He's lucky.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.