Agnostic.com

11 7

LINK Florida Church: Don’t Blame Us Just Because Our Members Joined the Capitol Coup | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The mother Janet Casserley told a local news station that they were indeed part of the riotous mob:

snytiger6 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Holy shit! I cannot believe I have to mention that this was not a coup. It was a spontaneous riot by a bunch derpy, LARPy, & idiotic yokels. If it was a coup, it would be a lot more organized and would involve weapons. Also, the President also serves as the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces. If he wanted a coup to happen, he would just call on the military. The Left has overplayed their hand on this

You set it up moron

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 13, 2021

YOU actively taught them not to think critically.

YOU actively taught them to believe without evidence.

YOU taught them to consider their own virtue greater than that of other people.

Don't now start that 'not us!' crap!

Who are You?

@dalefvictor I am me.

we ain't blaming you once you go to prison for being stupid trumper seditionists.

Stupid bitch!!

So, what did these members do, get a Temporary Leave of Absence from the Church to attend the riot so as to absolve the Church of any Responsibility?

Then lock them up.

Their denial does not stop my blame.

It does not matter if it's right or wrong, it's how you place the blame!

Taxation of all churches, regardless of religion, is long overdue!

They may not have been involved, but the “blessing of the noose” event they held before they left, may have been misinterpreted.....

Next they will tell the open mask events were an attempt to infect the terrorists and thus protect our democracy....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.