Agnostic.com

6 7

BREAKING NEWS!!! Mitch McConnell called for Trump's impeachment!!! The GOP wants to get rid of him together!!!!!!! MSNBC 4:40 PM EST USA.

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A dream come true!
I see Pence knuckled under....quelle surprise!

He was shitting his pants during the breech! Don’t forget, he didn’t follow Trump’s demands either. I’m sure he found out he was on the hurt list these guys had on their phones. Mitch wouldn’t take kindly to that.

No way. I have to hear it myself. Off to search; this is closest I found. from some secret source. Seems he'd get his fellow Senators back to work to get it done.

Those dummies can think for themselves and kiss 45s ass until the of the term.

I will never remain silent how this coup de tat illegally kept WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US off ballots in 19 states and stole the election from TrumpOLINI and Bernie TWICE

The duopoly is naked fascism to oppose all populism left or right...the end of democracy is not something to be happy about....only blind hatred of TrumpOLINI wants zionist racist rapist BidenS crime families getting this McConnell gift to incoming Schumer ruling the kkk Senate

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.