Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Letters From An American 01/15/2020

Two stories jump out at me tonight.

The first is the question of why Trump seems so desperate to stay in a job he clearly has no interest in doing. Today, reporters caught sight of Michael J. Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, going into the White House. Lindell has been strong advocate of the idea that the 2020 election, which Democrat Joe Biden won by more than 7 million votes and by a vote of 306 to 232 in the Electoral College, was fraudulent. Washington Post photographer Jabin Botsford snapped an image of the papers Lindell was carrying with him, and the words on it seem to offer a plan for Trump to invoke martial law through the Insurrection Act.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MSNBC just reported that some women on the dating site Bumble sent out a message asking to see pictures of the 'brave' men who were part of the DC insurrection. They then sent those pictures to the FBI. It must be a great feeling to use the stupidity of those 'MAGA' people against them.

Yup, he a great White Supremacist Kkkristian..

Watch what happens in courts on 21January...

I just love Heather.
I would not put it past trump to try the martial law thing since he himself fueled the insurrection. It's what he does, creates a situation that he then "solves", we know this playbook.
The issue of the nuke codes, I read since trump is planning to boogie out on the 19th so there won't be an opportunity to transfer the case with the codes over to Biden they have created a second case with the nuke codes that will be in Biden possession once he is sworn in. At that moment the case that trump has will be deactivated.
I wonder if Las Vegas bookies have an over under for on the odds of the case trump has actually having codes that work.

Something says the codes have already Been Deactivated..

@Charlene Pelosi conferred with several of the Joint Chiefs on that last week.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569428
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.