Agnostic.com

3 4

Well now, as IF raiding my veg gardens and Fruit trees isn't enough,.
Just got informed by my neighbour, Leslie, "Nosy" the friendly and visiting neighbourhood Emu, discovered her Fig tree yesterday afternoon.
According to Leslie, Nosy spent about an hour selecting the ripest of figs from as high up as she could reach and devoured with obvious relish before wandering off looking quite satisfied with herself.

Triphid 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Ex fired our gardener for eating the first ripe figs from our fig tree.
I love fresh ripe figs just picked from the tree.

At least she left the tree behind. I had a fig tree a couple of years ago, which used to produce a nice crop and came home one day to find it gone completely. I thought it had been stolen till I saw the stump still there and a few broken twigs. Bloody cockies ate the lot.

Smartass thieving bird! Hahahahaha....

LOl, I kind of wonder how Nosy is feeling today though.
Last time she had stolen some figs that I left on the front veranda table while I made my self a coffee and a sandwich, you could follow her 'leavings' for well over 3 city blocks.

@Triphid Yeah, hahahaha.....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.