Agnostic.com

5 15

LINK A Pennsylvania Woman Drove Into an Oncoming Car in Order to “Test Her Faith” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In a story that exhibits both religious delusion and the harm that can come because of someone’s religious delusions, a lady in Pennsylvania let Jesus take the wheel as she drove into oncoming traffic because she believed God was testing her faith.

snytiger6 9 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To my mind, the fact the she felt it necessary to test her faith, means she lacks faith.

Ah yes, yet another example of Sky Daddy's Great Plan, " Let us create Legion upon Legions of deranged Mental Midgets, give them vehicles made of steel and, because I promised NEVER to Flood the Earth ever again, let them loose on the roads and highways to cause mayhem, havoc, death and destruction in our name."

Sue her, and her church.

God will pay.

I only hope the victim is ok. That driver should be given a life sentence.

Yep, god will approve and visit her often.

Throw the book at this moron!

The biggest bible we can find. When it hits her ask her why god did not protect her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570330
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.