Agnostic.com

2 6

No! I'm an atheist damn it!

Willow_Wisp 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A true believer in the non-existence of God, which means you are as deluded as Theists.

You've been a bit mouthy for some time.
I'm going to give this message a bit of time then block you permanently.
You don't know me, or anything about me, and I don't associate with weirdos that think they're entitled to call me deluded.
By all means shorten my wait by responding in any way.
I just want the satisfaction of knowing that I know you're a piece of judgmental shit.

@Willow_Wisp Absolutely. I intend to block him too. This week I blocked for the first time since I joined 4 years ago. I didn't used to believe in blocking, but enough of these anti atheists. Enough. So I blocked his buddy DangerDave, and this joker is next. New times, new policy. He can read this, then gone.

You really are a bit limited aren't you?

Well you could have fooled me. - - - - or did you? 😀

I've read the Bible, it's enough to make anyone be an atheist.
Christian trivia quizzes are stupid easy.

@Willow_Wisp I read it twice, cover to cover and it is one horrible piece of literature.

@Surfpirate As the shirt says...

@Willow_Wisp Neo-deism has nothing to do with the Bible, or theism, which is a belief in a 'divine entity.' What is it? Good question. You tell me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570372
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.