Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Ark Encounter Ticket Sales Continued to Plummet in December Due to COVID-19 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Attendance at Ark Encounter remains at rock bottom during the pandemic. It’s not their fault, obviously, but the recovery has been slow for them just like everyone else.

The bottom line? Ark Encounter had 34,273 paying visitors in December. But that’s still lower than the 37,880 they had last December. It means that their attempts to draw people in during Christmas were still impacted the pandemic. While this is the smallest drop-from-previous-year they’ve had since the pandemic began, it continues a 10-month trend of failure.

snytiger6 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ark Encounter cracks me up. They even have a bilge pump to show you how feces and other debris were removed from the big boat. LOL

LOL. you a boat owner?

Bullshit! These same people who won't go there will flock to church. It's not the pandemic, this place sucks and attendance is waining badly.

Leelu Level 7 Jan 21, 2021

Their ignorance is beyond disgusting:

The Impossible Voyage of Noah's Ark

[ncse.com]

Aw, that's sad, can I have the mailing address so I can send them some rusty old steel nuts?

They would not get anybody, if stupid agnostics/atheists did not go along to laugh.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.