Agnostic.com

5 2

How many people on this site are agnostic, how many atheist, and be how many 'other?'

• 6 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
Storm1752 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this post posted twice to be like a double blind study?

Word Level 8 Jan 22, 2021

It's always good to post only once but especially when including a poll. The answers get split.

This is an objective poll.

I'm agnostic because I don't know if there's a god. I'm atheist because I don't believe there is.

There was an 'other' option.

I think that makes you an agnostic atheist.

@DangerDave Gnostic Atheist? How about just an Atheist? Atheist - noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Gnostic Atheist is a misnomer. It implies atheism is a religion. It's not. It's just people who don't believe in a deity. The poll is pretty much perfect.

@DangerDave What the hell is the Brietbart System? Knowledge? Only knowledge to themselves possibly.

@DangerDave Shows us how insanely egotistic theists and atheists are. I'm agnostic because I admit to not being all knowing. I am omnipotent, though, so folks should think twice before getting mad.

@Theresa_N, @DangerDave I know nothing about Breitbart. As far as I'm concerned, an agnostic is one who doesn't know. A theist believes in god, an atheist doesn't. Simple. To hell with Breitbart, whoever he/she is/was.

Edit: Ignore my original comment below. I was wrong.

(Again without multi-select. I am unable to answer your poll.)

I was able to multi-select.

@Coffeo My mistake. I thought it usually said you could at the bottom.

@Coffeo Now that I think about it, I wonder if that just makes it look like more people answered.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571190
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.