Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Church of England: Only Straight Couples Are Allowed to Have Sex | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Church of England, in its latest effort to offer free marketing services for atheists everywhere, has reiterated that the only people who are allowed to have sex are straight married people. Everyone else? Abstinence for life.

It comes by way of “pastoral guidance” — telling its own leaders how to act — now that same-sex couples are now allowed to be in civil partnerships (in addition to marriage).

snytiger6 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah the Church of England. First they created colonists for North America because people went "Nah man fuck this shit" now they continue their good work into the 21st century by helping create more Atheists.

AS IF it is any of their business! Who asked 'em?

I wonder if that edict includes Paedo-Priest as well?

Someone needs to tell the church...

Sex before marriage is a blessing

Sex after marriage is a miracle

LOL. The Sex Life of a Human Male from Puberty through to Old Age,
Try Weekly, Tri-weekly and Try Weakly....LOL.

Reminds me of Monty Python singing "Every Sperm is Sacred" in "The Meaning of Life". Oh, well! Gay people are going to have sex anyway; they don't need the Church of England's permission.

I can't wait to see how they'd enforce that.

“Bailiff, whack his peepee “

@Canndue Cheech and Chong enforcement tactics.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.