Agnostic.com

7 4

My feminine side isn't speaking to me. Apparently my life is going nowhere and I won't stop and ask for directions.

Benthoven 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being stuck sucks

Usually when life goes nowhere, it is because you have fallen into a routine where nothing changes. Try doing somethign new or different or at least rearrange your routine to shake things up a bit.

If all else fails, take hormones !

mzee Level 7 Nov 29, 2017

Apparently, you're in a box. Sit down, lean against a wall and think. It might take a while.

I won't stop... slow down my friend. Back off and cruise a little.
I won't ask directions... your taking things to seriously and your only commented to your answers. Listen a little...
My feminine side not speaking... because that male ego keeps stepping in to answer... Back off a little.
My life is going nowhere... your life has been put in a time out so you can ease into what you've been thinking about. The engine is still runming. Your just in nuetral for the moment. Look up the word moment. It will surprise you with its definition.

Your feminine side isn't speaking because there is nothing to say. (Although that does not always stop our feminine fellow travelers.) From whom would you ask directions? Your clergyman? Your parents? Your friends? Unfortunately, we are all lost on the same spec of dust whizzing through the universe. We can allow ourselves to be influenced by the desperate opinions of others as a sort of false comfort. Or we can accept the fact that life, if it has a meaning, it is unknowable to us. As the existentialist Jean Paul Sartre commented, "Everything has been figured out except how to live."

Welcome. I’ve been in Nowhere Land for a while.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.