Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Missionary May Face Genocide Charges After Contacting Isolated Brazilian Tribe | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Apparently, Christian missionaries haven’t learned a damn thing from John Allen Chau.

It was just months ago when the delusional man invaded the home of the isolated Sentinelese tribe, only to get shot by arrows and killed, leading to a global facepalm over the ignorance of people who risk everything to push their God on strangers.

Now another man has followed in his footsteps in Brazil.

snytiger6 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

so, not to put too fine a point on it here, but the dangers of socially isolating should come out in technicolor now right

Goddammit, these savage muthafuckas will convert to my fucking god of love and mercy even if I have to kill them!

Missionaries have been throughout history the single most damaging thing to come out of religion.

Hehe, I can almost hear it now.
The Village Look-out shouts, " String your bows, gather your arrows, lookie lookie more target prctice approaching." LOL

They will kill him too. 🙂

I certainly hope so and very very slowly as well.

Stupid faithfools never learn. He'll wind up dead too.

Good!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.