Agnostic.com

9 3

I just saw a headline that says Hunter Biden will lead the DEA. It HAS to be false, right?

Flowerwall 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A headline? Jesus you fall for the dumbest shit. Why would you even post something this fucking stupid?

Ohferpetessake....i got a bridge to sell you.....

This person is just collecting points and wasting your time by throwing up stupid stuff to trigger comments. Nothing to see here.

Sounds like Trump. "Many people are taking about Hunter Biden..."

He’s actually the White House advisor to China now. No Joke.

Do you ever get tired of the smell of smouldering pants?

Except joke.
[.google.com]

@AnneWimsey prove me wrong

Two very important positions then, but no it can't be. Does he still pull in that $40, 000 a month on the board in Ukraine? How does one go about getting THAT job? He should do a tell all book on that one. I bet a lot of people would want to apply if the seat is now empty.

@CourtJester jeebus, More stupid? A negative cannot be proved, as you well know

@AnneWimsey he’s a gem.

It has to be false. Biden would never appoint a relative to office.

It has to be false. Consider the source.

Provide a source that’s not Qanon, not pro-GOP, etc

I checked it very quickly and didn't find much. That's why I asked. I assumed it was untrue, but?? nowadays, who knows?

It's a right wing nut who thinks he's funny. Because Hunter did drugs. Unlike Trump's kids he is employable without his Daddy.

He is employable. Held extremely well paying position in Ukraine, but did the laptop, sometimes talked about, have old or new data? This stuff is so perplexing who knows what anymore.

Where's the link? Easy to check yourself before you spread it. You're following conspiracy theory sites, it appears.

I checked it very quickly and didn't find much. That's why I asked. I assumed it was untrue, but?? nowadays, who knows?

@Flowerwall [twitter.com]

Gawd I hope so!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572385
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.