Agnostic.com

4 7

IS Paranoia the new reality, infecting many in every country?

Is the proliferation of conspiracy theories and bigotry the cause or the effect?

But to many of those infected, the fear is real.

#fear #paranoia #guns #immigrants #ReligiousIntolerance

josephr 7 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I grew up in a predominantly white society. When I moved away from my home base and started traveling, I experienced a whole new/other world that was full of color, customs and alternative ideals. That is the world that I now choose to live in. As a female human I empathize with the 'gunman' tribe (empathize not agree with); I get their pain. I have experienced their fear. Their fear is as real to them as mine is to me and society somehow has to address this. I don't have an answer to that but it will be a tough job for sure.

The idea of a pluralistic society works just fine for some white folk ... until they aren't the majority!

My neighbors. They were German, Polish, Japanese, Jewish. We all thought it was great.

Me too, plus other cultures and ethnicities.

Except for the guy with the guns, it looks a lot like the world I comfortably grew up in.

Me too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.