Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Eric Metaxas: Companies That Won’t Sell MyPillow Products Are Like Nazi Germany | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Eric Metaxas, the racist Christian MAGA cultist sucker-puncher guy, remains one of the most visible Trump supporters on the evangelical right.

snytiger6 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These people have never spent five minutes awake in a history class in their lives! They remind me of my father who used to say Obama was Hitler and Stalin. He was a smart guy, but not when it came to world history.

No, Nazi Germany was when you couldn't shop in a store or own a company because of who you were. This is people facing the consequences of what they did.

And the only people calling for killing anyone are on the My Pillow side. So, Nazi enough for you?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.