Agnostic.com

11 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

if she was so into "Mohammed" then she should have wore hijab and stayed home and let someone marry her "rape " with islamic laws

Tremendous footage. The lad held is own and was quite right in my view to challenge the presenter who shows bias right from the kick off. They didnt need an opposition to debate this after that lol.she was doing it for them.
So much for debate but I salute the lads courage in a fiercley religious country. 866 athiests also??.thats a very exact number lol,I would wager there are way more than that,but we couldn't have the truth out there could we?Besides who would volunteer to admit it in that kind of society.

What an uphill strenuous battle just to heard. 😟 How brave are those who have taken up the challenge on behave of those who cannot. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Nov 29, 2017

Yes, till me about it 🙂
Only 866 athiests in a 100 milion country
And the still it is a unfortunate pervasive phenomenon,
A presenter with only a reptilian brain.

Same7 Level 1 Nov 29, 2017

I was glad the interviewee picked up on ‘unfortunately’ in the hosts opening dialogue. Also thought it was pretty funny that they say there are 866 atheists in Egypt! With ‘facts’ like that this station is clearly the Fox News of Egypt, just screaming over anyone who actually wants to make a valid point.

Yes, that tv "host" was certainly awful, but Rush Limbaugh, for one, has been every bit as horrendous to progressive secular guests he has had on his circus, er...show. Part of the difficulty I wonder about is just to what extent her attitude is agreed with by the public. Seems the atheists challenge is not merely to convince viewers that his ideas have merit, but to persuade them he is a sympathetic human being and not a monster or dangerous infection to be stamped out. Yikes! That is a tall order.

Sounds like some of the American tv interviews, just in a different language.

That is because religion dominates the culture in that region. That should be a warning to us about what could happen if we do not stop the comingling of religion and politics in the USA.

It is true. I could not stand to live like that.

reminds me of Fox News style

I don't have a TV but what I remember about Fox is the bullying especially by Bill O'Reilly. Doesnt matter what someone thinks if they act like that

FUBAR.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5730
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.