Agnostic.com

29 5

How long to wait before going on dates?

My wife of 22 years and I separated last July and our divorce should be finalized next month so I'm curious how others handled it after getting a divorce? We have 2 adult children.

mebeb32 5 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have found with myself and my friends that as soon as we are sure it is over, start dating. Life is short.

Cultural norms vary form one country to another, and even in different parts of a country.

I would think tha tonce the divorce is finalized in most parts of the world there woudl be no taboos abotu dating again.

I think depending on when you are happy to move on in life and start your new journey
mine ended after 25 years I am still single not easy to find a partner but am and going to keep looking for someone out there. I am positive and will keep on trying

Rosh Level 7 Apr 14, 2018

I am single and the last guy I dated was almost 2 years ago. I have not dated since.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57312
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.