Agnostic.com

6 15

Some of the pressure is off for me. My wife and I got our second COVID 19 shot today.

wordywalt 9 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just a reminder: no vaccine is 100% effective. So continue the social distancing and masking. You all probably knew that already.

Lucky you. The Ky Governor (whom I love) has changed our priorities. Ages 60 to 70 have been replaced by school teachers

Lucky you. For the sake of everyone else you still have to keep up the measures, but in ten days a lot of the worry is lifted.

I fully agree!

That's wonderful! I've heard that you aren't fully protected until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose. Then you can really breathe a sigh of relief!

Excellent!

My oldest daughter sent some info on getting shots for the over 65 set. She "forgot" that I'm not that old, all the rest of her children's grandparents are in that group and she didn't do the math. Oh well, at least she is thinking of us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573479
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.