Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene Hits Back After Mitch McConnell 'Cancer' Comments

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has hit out at "weak Republicans" in a seeming rebuke of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's criticisms of her.

McConnell (R-KY) attacked "loony lies and conspiracy theories" on Monday, branding them a "cancer for the Republican Party."

The Republican figurehead added: "Somebody who's suggested that perhaps no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, that horrifying school shootings were pre-staged and that the Clintons crashed JFK Jr.'s airplane is not living in reality.

snytiger6 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

McConnell has some sense and found his balls. Of course it's a few years to late.

Why hasn't she been targeted by the "Jewish Space Lasers"? Why hasn't all the Republicans been targeted by the "Jewish Space Lasers"?

At ballotpedia.org enter her full name in the searchbox and see her political biography. Scroll down and you can see what she told voters.

OK, Tom. I read about her on Ballotpedia and I'm a bit confused on this healthcare plan she thinks that illegal aliens have. This would be the citizen children born here and not the illegal parents.

@DenoPenno Some conservatives use “citizen children” to justify doing away with the 14th Amendment’s “birthright citizenship”.

@yvilletom I'm aware. If they do this how would the rest of us prove our citizenship?

This is such fun to watch! The GOP and Trumplicans eating each other up. Now if we can keep the Democrats and Progressives from tearing things up, our future looks much brighter.

I don't know about you but I prefer to keep my social security rather than have Trump take it away to "replace it with something better."

I am worried the progressives that care not for practicality will fracture the left at the same time Trump fractures the right and we won't realize any advantage as a result.

@JeffMurray that was my point!

@DenoPenno not sure where that fits into the narrative of political Parties imploding?

@Barnie2years I know. We're here. [Two finger gesture pointing eye to eye]
I was also wondering what that had to do with your comment...

@Barnie2years My reply was in assuming that if Democrats and Progressives are tearing things up then you must think it was all fine under Trump. He literally wanted to take away social security and then give us "something better." Trump has ego problems. Like his healthcare plan that never came about in 4 years this just would not happen. With Biden I know that my social security is safe and not going to disappear.

@DenoPenno
A) I was not complaining about Biden, didn’t mention him at all.
B) Social Security and Medicare have nothing to do with the Parties splitting up. Both Democrats and Progressives want to shore up SS and healthcare. Both Republicans and Trumplicans would be happy to reduce or even sell off both programs to the highest bidder. The splits in the parties are on much different things.

@Barnie2years You have backed up what I was saying. The Republicans and Trump would gladly get rid of social security altogether.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.