Agnostic.com

9 10

LINK Preacher Andrew Wommack: I Prayed Away the Mildew in My Home | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Preacher Andrew Wommack: I Prayed Away the Mildew in My Home
By Hemant Mehta
February 4, 2021

Preacher Andrew Wommack has said in the past that God would cure COVID-19 by turning off the virus receptors in our body and that only people who aren’t devout Christians can catch the virus.

He makes things up is my point. And even then, he’s wrong.

But his latest Christian lie isn’t even necessary! During his Charis Daily Live Bible Study on Tuesday, Wommack claimed he prayed away mildew in his home:

snytiger6 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Damn just look at the effect QANON is having. They’re another religious cult.

I had a similar problem with my current house. Due to lack of ventilation in the loft space the roof timbers were covered in mould.
I picked up my phone and prayed to a local building firm. It worked. Roof ventilation and £800 lighter problem solved.

Hopefully it just turned into black mold and will end him eventually lol

Most likely his prayers to remove the mildew included a poor, barely paid cleaning staff that busted their ass

Somebody give that man a jelly baby. It might help him to use what passes for his brain.

That and a squirt bottle of bleach and water. 😂

If it cures COVID, just think what it will do on mildew!

X-14 works best.

The mildew was probably tired of hearing him talking. At my workplace a man was heard to say that he did not have the coronavirus and was not afraid of it because he had a good immune system.

Not sure I would want to eat at his house. No telling how he cleans his dinnerware....

Bleacheth thy walls
And killeth thy mold.
Bleacheth thy lungs
And killeth thy plagues.
---Testiclees 9:11

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.