Agnostic.com

4 13

LINK New Rule: America's Mass Delusion | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

Bill Maher goes after wha tused to b e religious fringe.

snytiger6 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bill Maher is an American hero! 😀

Pretty well sums it up

Bill Maher for president!

This religious fringe is real in my area. My small community even has a vehicle complete with writings of "Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president" on it's windows. We cannot talk this nonsense in my workplace but half of them believe this also. Recently a large building where cars were sold and repaired was turned into a "Grace City" mega church possibly because the owner saw the Trump prophesy in Revelation. Nationally some idiot breached Andrews Air Force base where they house Air Force One. Apparently these idiots think that if you harm the ones in power it will somehow bring Trump back. This has the same validity as me trying to dig up and re-animate a dead dog.

I would expect nothing else from the braindead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.