Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK E.W. Jackson: The “Friendly Atheist,” Whoever He Is, Secretly Fears Almighty God | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

From the article...

Right-wing radio host and former candidate for Lt. Governor of Virginia E.W. Jackson, who said earlier this week that gay and trans people couldn’t get to Heaven, knows that I wrote about him.

That’s because he opened his Bible study Thursday morning with a dig at me, suggesting I only got mad at what he said because I know in my heart that God exists.

snytiger6 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When his God made him, He put his ass where his mouth should be: he spews nothing but endless shit. He also deprived him of all brains.

Just out curiosity here, does the E.W. in his name possibly stand for " Endlessly Wanking ?"

Sorry E.W. Jackson but Atheists have no FEAR of any or ALL Sky Daddies what-so-ever, instead we leave all of that up to you "God Fearing Believers."

That simple fact is way beyond E.W. Jackson's very limited powers of cognition.

@anglophone Imo, the ONLY thing he has is Cognitive Dissonance in extremis.

Why are people fearing god?

@DenoPenno That's the same question I've asked many a Faithfool and gotten many a differing answer to as well.
One the numerous responses is " We do not fear God, we fear the LOSS of God's Eternal and Unconditional Love for us."
To which I usually respond with, " How can you lose the Unconditional LOVE of God when it is given to you unconditionally in the first place?"
Somehow, I never seem to get an answer to that question for some unknown reason.

What a maroon!

"Moron" you say, absolute undiluted Cretin more likely imo.

@Triphid It's a Bugs Bunny-ism.

@KKGator Bugs Bunny cartoons, loved them they were great.

@Triphid Still my favorite. Nothing else measures up.
Although, I'm not at all a fan of the reboots with the new animation.

@KKGator For sure, imo, these things they now call cartoons are little more than drawings made by somewhat untalented, artistically speaking, scrawlers.

@Triphid I could not possibly agree more!! Even the newer Disney animation is sub-par.
Oh hell, it fucking sucks. I can't be nice about it.

Goes along with Christians cannot be good without the threat of punishment in an afterlife. They cannot be good for the sake of humanity. Their motivations are only the result of fear of damnation. It is therefore a conclusion that Satin is the greatest being of all time because the threat of him makes the followers of Jesus do good things.

If Satan punishes the evil, well I would say that makes him real good!! LOL.

Along with Astaroth, Beelzebub, Beherit, Abaddon, Baphomet, Belial and all the rest of the brothers!!

@CuddyCruiser I have made that point with one of the bible thumpers at work.

@CuddyCruiser Ssssh, don't tell the Chrustians this PLEASE, but the Big Red Fellah does NOT punish those who are condemned to his realm to spend Eternity on their knees praying and Exulting him as does Sky Daddy.
Instead he welcomes ALL with open arms, holds endless celebrations, parties, orgies, festivals, barbies, wet t-shirt competitions, etc, etc, with FREE admissions to ALL EXCEPT Paedo-Priests, Lawyers, Politicians and the like whom he compels to work as Chefs, Stokers for the barbies and as janitors who must clean up the mess left from the celebrations, etc.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." Matthew 19:12

Eunuch - a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.

eunuchs
Ρὐνοῦχοι (eunouchoi)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 2135: From eune and echo; a castrated person; by extension an impotent or unmarried man; by implication, a chamberlain.

Word Level 8 Feb 6, 2021

Your secret is safe here πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘

Lmao. Sounds like he's the one who's scared

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.