Agnostic.com

13 9

I have a problem when medical
professionals get censored. Fauci gets a salary
of over $400,000 a year, he gets free range.

Wildgreens 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dani, I don’t know who is giving you this information, but none of this is true. I know you’re not someone who is dishonest, so please check things out more fully before you post it.

Why not send this to Oklahoma, which bought $2 million dollars worth of doses that now sits there based on really, really foolish hysteria such as this, oh & drump's recommendation. Stupidity kills More!

Censorship is harmful.

Please! Stop believing in fairy tales!

O goodgawd...this again??? You fucking people never stop.

Now I see why people usually ignore you. Your disinformation campaign is shameful. People like you are exactly why censorship is necessary.

@Gwendolyn2018 Earlier today she posted a totally unsubstantiated anonymous 16 minute election fraud video but I see she has deleted it now. My guess is she sticks pretty close to the Conservative Atheists' group, that bastion of free speech.

When you are promoting literally fraudulent claims yes same with idiot that said that vaccines cause autism, also false and lost his license along with causing many deaths from childhood diseases that vaccines prevent

I'm with Fauci but anyone that needs some hydrochloroquine needs to contact Stitt, the Oklahoma governor . He bought $2 million worth of it with State funds when Trump said it was a cure for Covid. Now he's trying to figure out what to do with it. I've been telling him where to go ever since he was elected but he doesn't listen to me.

In the bible for thousands of years people and children drink WORMWOOD tea a natural source of HDQ
....about 400 species of this common plant globally is preventive of many ailments...it has no worms and is not wood ....Madagascar is famous for telling the WHO to go fuck themselves after sending free "tests" which were initially yielding false positives

Not a credible source of information. That's two strikes for you today, Trumper!

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

[mediamatters.org]

[newsweek.com]

How do you feel about silencing 45 and other "hate speech?" Is muting them censorship or self-preservation? HCQ may have saved some lives but it did nothing to prevent contagion and would have harmed a great many as well. Where's the trade-off questions for this complaint?

Ohferpetessake, get a Fact!

I guessing she's allergic to them.

So you're using The Dr.Simone Gold that was arrested for storming the Capitol And uses Race baiting to push HCQ?..fucking awesome..🙄🙄🙄

Thanks, I googled Dr. Simone and apparently she didn't leave her cornbread in the oven long enough.

I am on Dr Fauci's side.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.