Agnostic.com

5 3

He's dead...good!
My Dad's favorite reply to "if you can't say anything good about the dead, don't say anything" The maga cult congressman who died of covid bears responsibility for the deaths that were caused by supporting Trump instead of common decency and the law. It's small of me I know but I'm just so tired of greed and ignorance.

Buttercup 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This X 1,000.

I feel exactly the same as you. Greed and ignorance have brought down many countries, empires, and kingdoms.

No guilt needed. He died of just the right thing. It was his time and this was the way to go. The lesson is lost on him, but maybe a few family and supporters will learn from it.

I believe we should never stop talking down the bad and talking up the good. Dead or alive. People have to know and hear it again. We owe the truth do the young generations. There are important lessons to learn from bad people - what not to do.

When I hear... "He was a man of God", I assume he was not good.

Indeed. I don't think those devoid of of common decency are entitled to the benefit of it from others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.