Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Lindsay Graham blames Capitol Police

Graham blames Captitol Police for 6 January. Right, because escalation of violence is a perfect solution. I think he needs to put down the glue bottle, or maybe it's just too late.

MizJ 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't wait to see the videos that tRump has on lady Lindsay. They must be pretty bad for him to continue licking his boots like this

Trump has kompromat on Lady G.

Is it possible Lindsay Graham got hit in the head with a golf club while paying golf with Trump?

Possible, or just another victim of Cult 45.

@MizJ Lindsay certainly acts like a Trump stooge.

One of these days, Graham's incessant false blaming of others for the misdeeds of politicians on the right is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

I dream of that day!

He is insane ! We really need term limits ...

As your President is limited to two terms, perhaps something similar should be in place for all elected Federal officials.
This could be three consecutive terms in one of the houses allowing adept popular elected candidates to cross from Lower to Upper houses and back again.

True psychosis, perhaps potential lawmakers should have to prove mental fitness before being put on a ballot.

We really need a herculine effort to educate the General public. I think term limits give the lobbyists more power.

@Lorajay Perhaps, they need to grab as much cash as possible in that time frame.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.